Server and forum got hacked - woohoo

Discussions about UT99
KingRichet
Novice

Server and forum got hacked - woohoo

Post by KingRichet »

Hello everybody

some might know me - some might do not.
However several days/weeks ago I had an discussion about some of your forum members (Darkelarious and Deathmask [chances are high those 2 brilliant guys are actually the same or at least neighbours]) on YouTube and my forum(http://www.fragunit.com)
Suddenly my forum and servers received massive loads of hack attempts until both crashed tonight....coincidence huh?

Let me tell you that darkelarious has been known on UT99 Demo for hacking servers and stuff of people who did not share his point of view and deathmask...well have a look at his youtube videos where he brags that hes got some skill when in fact its pure aimbot usage.

I am coming here because I got told so.

I said that putting the fate of UT into darkelarious hands would be a mistake - regarding 333networks and confronted Deathmask about his aimbot videos on youtube and suddenly I get this message on my forum: (see attachement)

Oh did I mention that he registered as Adolf Hitler just one week ago?

Well I am glad Epic got their master server straight and we do not have to rely on this guy/s since it is super obvious they are indeed UT's scourge.
Attachments
IMG_04052014_155944.png
ololol
ololol
UT99.org

Re: Server and forum got hacked - woohoo

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Can I request you post this over at Hook's UT Place
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

I will. Just registering.
Cronoloop
Skilled

Post by Cronoloop »

just upload the Notpron folder and you'll be fine lol
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

It is not about that I got hacked - Cronoloop, it just happens from time to time.. it is about who is responsible this time.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Yeah I saw that. LOL. And FragUnit aren't you the guy who hosts those servers with all the fake players and the servers advertise some VPS site where there is no guaranteed resources on the services provided? Tell me those servers are not on the same host.
PlayerWithABrain

Post by PlayerWithABrain »

The player you mentioned are well known throughout the entire UT Demo community and none of the players there ever took them seriously. They have crashed various servers multiple times and then appeared as saviors to the server admin, telling him they could "solve the issue" with their server in hopes of getting admin pws, FTP login data, etc. Like cockroaches they will still be there when all of us have retired from the game. The aimbot videos Deathmask is proud of speak for themselves. Your only mistake was to ever step in contact(youtube commentary) with those miserable little psychopaths because they do not regret destroying entire communities such as yours. Oh btw Darkelarious once told me straight up in my face that all players since 2001 do nothing but cheat and that performing a moving shock combo is a pure cheat haha....Another sad day for UT 99.....
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

billybill wrote:Yeah I saw that. LOL. And FragUnit aren't you the guy who hosts those servers with all the fake players and the servers advertise some VPS site where there is no guaranteed resources on the services provided? Tell me those servers are not on the same host.

Not really if you are talking about those hilarious 32/32 servers.
Darkelarious
Skilled
Personal rank: 333networks admin

Post by Darkelarious »

KingRichet wrote:(...)
I came to your place to get conversation. I got a ban. I emailed you, asking for clarification, you lie to me. You made yourself clear -- you don't want to hear me out, nor do you allow me to present my points to your forum. Fine, you do not want me there, I do not go there. End of story.

But now you come in here with grandiose claims and slanderous proof that I hacked your forum? Did nobody at the fragunit believe you any more, that you now hope to find people here to rally against me? Why do you lie about all these things here? What do you hope to achieve? That I just shut down my servers, pull the plug at 333networks and sit on the couch? I am not in your way, then why do you have to be in my way? Why can't you just leave me be, saying: "I don't like you or your site, so I don't use it", instead of trying to bully me out?

Please, just take your lies elsewhere and stop trying to discredit me.
--Darkelarious
Masterserver | Discord Channel
Oh, and we still are ready to receive donations. The url works, right? It doesn't seem to be doing anything...
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

We KNOW you registred as Adolf Hitler and started posting so please drop the facade.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

I feel I should remind you that coincidence and paranoia do not equals any kind of answer.

Also your assumption that Deathmask and Darkelarious are the same person, are so way off. How you could mix them up I have no idea :noidea
Dark has much better use of English.
So Deathmasks video from several years ago, is supposed to be proof that Darkelarious hacked your site ?
Get-real !

Your screenshot shows a post by one of your long standing members, that you now think is Darkelarious :noidea
Also it seems to be posted after you banned him.

Also I'm not quite sure why you would be so important that Darkelarious would put everything on hold to mess with your site.
Right now he hardly has the time for sleep, and I know he has very little interest in anything that is not the next version of the master server.
He actually has been busy tonight working with another developer in the open IRC room, so there are plenty of witnesses and logs, if you would like them.

Again you carry on with this bull about resting the fate of UT in the hands of 1 person, as you obviously never understood the concept.
Look at Oldunreal, and see how many masters they have.
That is the idea. lots of them. Not 1.
1 is fragile and can break.

As for your Hitler, again you are just way-off.

If you have any genuine current proof of anything from tonight, feel free to post that.
eg. IP numbers, snapshots, and trace logs.
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

It is 100% obvious that you and your friend deathmask are involved into this. Just as you have been in the UT Demo days when you have been hacking any server you did not like.
As I said..I am very glad EPIC got their server fixed... god knows what you would've done to this beautiful game.
Cronoloop
Skilled

Post by Cronoloop »

These guys hacked the master servers of Epic? well they are pretty cool if you ask me. But I don't get why they would have "hacked" your forum. Because of a discussion?
anyway gl hf
KingRichet
Novice

Post by KingRichet »

Dr. Flay,

please understand I am not fighting against you.
I appreciate the work done here at UT99.org.

However when it comes down to darkelarious I doubt you guys have the experience with him as we guys do.
As I said we know him from way back in the UT99 Demo days. I remember very well that he always felt nothing but hatred towards other servers.

Btw how do YOU know we banned him?
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

So bold and obvious... are you really sure about this?

On a different note, you could always work on security aspects of server/forum to get rid of these problems once and for all.
I'd rather let a machine handle the bug than go hunting for presumpt offenders and do all kinds of name-calling.