A little goal for us to work towards (Playermodel Ideas)

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: A little goal for us to work towards (Playermodel Ideas)

Post by EvilGrins »

Rocky wrote:
AlCapowned wrote:If you want to make it so the different team skins have their own portraits, you can add this stuff to your player/bot classes
I tried this before, but it didn't worked :/
Don't worry about it, that's not necessary.

It's nice if it works but most skins don't do that.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Post by Spectra »

Chris wrote:This occurs in the Login event of GameInfo.
The Spawn function doesn't throw a GPF, so there is no particular info about it in the dialog.
The native function ULevel::SpawnPlayActor calls the Login event on the script level. The SpawnPlayActor function passes back an error string which is only first handled in the native static function MatchViewportsToActors.
I'd suggest looking in your UnrealTournament.log file for a 'Failed to spawn' warning right before the critical error dump. If it mentiones something about the input class being None then the engine failed to load the Player class.
Thanks for the info. :)

When I was playing with NW3, I saw the Hands were "Human", rather than Skaarj Hands.
Just open NWConfig.ini and add these extra lines so that you will get Skaarj Hand skins when playing as Skaarj Warrior.

Code: Select all

Hands[7]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand2",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Beta*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
Hands[8]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand1",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Scou*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
Hands[9]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand1",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Icer*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
Hands[10]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand1",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Assn*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
Hands[11]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand1",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Lord*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
Hands[12]=(HandSkin="NWCoreV3.SkaarjHand1",MeshMatch="*.SkWarrior",SkinMatch="*.Warr*",bTeam=False,MultiSkinMatch=0,Fat=129)
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

I don't mean to nitpick, but it's in my nature... though I really think as is the SKwarrior is good to go!
Rocky wrote:-Added Status Icons to bots (forgot to add that in previous).
-Fixed Landing animation bug.
-Starting Health changed to 130 HP instead of default (100) HP.
-Raziks removed from its hand gib.
However, this just seems silly to me:
So, you removed the raziks from the model originally and its gibs now. That's great... but why does the status icon still have them?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
LightningHunter
Novice

Post by LightningHunter »

Sorry for the bump, but did anyone ever get the Spacemarine player model working for UT99? I couldn't figure it out.
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

LightningHunter wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:36 am Sorry for the bump, but did anyone ever get the Spacemarine player model working for UT99? I couldn't figure it out.
Not as far as I know, I certainly haven't come across one.