My server

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
psychoizzy
Novice
Personal rank: The Maker

My server

Post by psychoizzy »

Trying to find at least 1 tool that will work on my server I am running 469 version, has really low ping compared to some main server like barbie & DU, I have checked many things, read a lot about stuff over the internet, but for some reason many tend to keep their cards close to there chest, over year i been searching for last 11 months & still no one can truly give a accurate fix to other problems so they tend to think forget it I will deal with out it, I have asked nicely for the Radar package from other servers, they refused to give me a name, I have asked where did you get the information on the hud or the counters like boots, invincibility or even for scuba gear, still no one wants to share, I wrote my own codes & packages I use on my own server that no one can use, even my maps I use now no one will find any copies of it no where, not 1 server in the world has 1 of my maps out of 470 maps created for MonsterHunt gametypes, if you don't want to share why not just say, I do need few things on my server & I will be willing to share but that isn't going free, I used to think things were free on unreal tournament but now I know it is all about what you can get & what you can keep to yourself, the only mutators on mendor or unreal archive are the mutators that are broken over 1000 mutators don't work properly, what is the point of making something for UT99 if it will brake your server, if I could put the time & effort into making a mutator, it will work in every gametype & it would be the best what everyone would need, i would make a mutator with everything you need to see on your hud & score board, but that is fantasy we don't live in that world, i see everyday over 60 server all with good radar tracking, good scoreboards, great logos but none one would ever give me a name or help me to improve my server, I am using broken mutator I have had to place others that I don't use to counter out other to make my server run stable, now it is stable with mutators crossing over each other to block out what I don't want to see & shows what I want to see, I respect anyone who would like to share, i have seen & tried & used & placed in right ServerPackages= & mutator names of the bootmon1,2,3,4,5 & 6 all of them not 1 works i even read the readme files over & over most don't tell you what server packages you write in like WOT, I had to go to the unreal engine editor for the map open file just to see what whole name was.

I would like it if we shared as I have many files I could share but because most servers have kicked me & the owners would say because i caused a riot, well I guess that is true when you only speak English & someone calls you a Gelbe Haut you tend not to be nice, everyone else's problem no one ever takes me serious until a wow their mind with a outstanding map then ask to email them my map but in return the slate down my maps which is a joke so if you hear 1 side of the story from server think of what person you will be to believe a server owner with more friends or a person like me you likes my own company & likes to play alone a lot, I doubt anyone will help me on here as you would probably prove me right no one is different, the best servers is with the players not the ones who show highest respect, just because a person can talk more languages & has a popular server does not make them the best nicest person, to their regular they super nice but every time I enter any server i get oh here we go it is him again going to complain again should we kick him, no just ban him from here don't have to listen to his bullshit then & that is all i ever get when i don't say a word, I would like you to prove me right & not answer this question about how do I find the right working Radar like DU or KnoW or the scoreboard from ever popular server or even how to change my team colour by !b !g !y as I have read hundreds of posts here about people what they did, I copied everything i read it helped them but i set my server up just as they said what they put for it to work on theirs & i must be missing something as I added all skins colours textures all files, I have tried ever colour match, team colour, all teams 2 every mutator not 1 work most will tell you not to listen to a word I say because they are jealous of what i can do in certain maps that no one else can but people can do other things that i can never do, mostly I don't know why most hate me I could guess all day it is my work my designs because i am only mapper who made 470 maps i don't know but if you can't help me don't worry because my server atm is running fast low ping & perfect with less maps as I don't upload half fixed or half done maps like Barbie, every map i ever downloaded of barbies files missing rear files i have never seen half of my files got every file, but not 1 map of barbies has every file & he says my maps are a joke doesn't contain all files, lol look at one speaking at least my map Devils Lair has every file & it is so detailed loads said it was outstanding, they don't know why no server has it, as it not got wild guns, it is because it was made by me, because my name was on it the decide to not download it like the map i binned but barbie wanted but never place my name on map no where Furia yeah it was broken that is why I binned it but to not place my name on any map to change map name & delete my name way out of order sorry.

--edit by UnrealGGecko--
continued rant
I bet after few weeks someone who has read this will say I am stirring up shit on this website slagging of other people, because that is what kind of people you are, I never met anyone nice yet, but my hopes are open to meeting nice person but you decide to stay by your friends & cross out someone like me for having being bullied on ut99 for 20 years ever since the game was released i was bullied from day 1, only now I am not the quiet one, most said to ignore it for 20 years i did now I am speaking my mind & still no difference, no one believed me because you all think UK people lie thought their teeth as barbie said UK ruined the world with the stealing & lies in our countries UK destroys this world, if you got a problem you take it up with my country don't slag me down for me not wanting to be here I rather be stranded on a island with no food than be here.

this is a true FACT, no one will ever answer a single thing or help me here ever, I know this because I know every person what your like on here if you want to prove me wrong write back with some advice on getting one of these mutators then I be wrong but how it stands I am right.

LOL BUT YOU WON'T THIS IS WHY MY SERVER WON'T JUDGE BY COLOUR LIKE BARBIE SERVER, DU, UM, SXS STOMPER SERVER, FUZZBALL SERVER, HITMANS SERVER OR MHA SERVER EVERYONE ONE OF THOSE SERVERS I HAVE BEEN ATTACK BY ADMIN & PLAYERS THIS IS WHY I MADE MY OWN SERVER TO PLAY ALONE & TO MAKE GOOD FRIENDS THAT DON'T SEE COLOUR, FUNNY THING IS WHEN PEOPLE ON HERE SAY THEY AREN'T RACIST I AM THEY ASK ME, WHAT SKIN COLOUR ARE YOU & I REPLY WHY DOES IT MATTER, WHY ASK ME SKIN COLOUR WHO CARES OK I AM BLUE LIKE AVATAR OR GREEN LIKE THE HULK STOP ASKING MY SKIN COLOUR WE ALL HAVE RED BLOOD DEAL WITH IT. (20 years i took shit, being nice, took insults smiled ignored everyone insulting me they thought i knew they were joking but for 20 years come on man leave me alone why don't you).
Last edited by UnrealGGecko on Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please avoid using double-posts, use the edit button.
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: My server

Post by sektor2111 »

First Thing: Hi and Welcome! I've read the story and I see common things which were part of my previous times...
I doubt that DU or others using "encrypted" mods ( crushing plain stock install without cache files ) will share something. A mod encrypted/stripped talks by itself with admin voice: This is MINE...
However, I used older resources as base for what I did, such as MH2v3 with a bunch of changes... here are more technical discussions about those regenerator type features which were far from my needs as they were doing funky things at random and linked lists which are slow in high charged maps compared with C++ iterators. If you want to drop an eye into one of my recent "MH2" types I'll send you source-code. I don't know if you'll find it hard or easy to understand but... I don't have plans to die with my UT resources done exclusively for myself. There things in HUD are a bit wrapped/adjusted and not extremely improved because for me a HUD with Radar it's not a daily need, I'm sorting maps, I'm using maps with paths or maps which are having Bot Support added dynamically during run-time (another mutator using XC_Engine extension for UT has this capability) and also a lot of tweaks and changes are executed during run-time.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

use utcmds for the team colours stuff !r !b etc... the scoreboard for monsterhunt?.. i think comes with whatever version you are using.
hud radar? found this ; http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Ga ... arv1.0.zip
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Que wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:16 amhud radar? found this
ReadMe for that HUD radar traces to this site - https://www.moddb.com/mods/hudradar

Personally, I find this much more useful · viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11405
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

@psychoizzy
Can you please avoid writing a wall of text in one sentence ...it was very complicated to read.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Welcome aboard?

Really could've just written something like "hey all! does anyone know the radar these servers use and how to set them up", instead of venting out here. We aren't a drama forum so please keep it civil. If Barbie and others aren't answering, there might be a reason why.

Also: no double-posts please.

Now to answer your question:
1) look in your cache folder and see what packages youve download from that server, all the names should be there in a .ini file.
2) copy the name of that package to Google or one of the UT download sites like http://medor.no-ip.org
3) download the zip of that mod, should come with all the instructions in there in the readme.txt or something similat, or at least additional files like a .int and .ini file that allows the mod to show up in the games menus. Most of the mods require to add a line to your unrealtournament.ini (Something like ServerPackages=BestRadarEvaaaaarV9)
Now, either remove your huge rant, or apologize, else Im removing this thread.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:30 pm
Que wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:16 amhud radar? found this
ReadMe for that HUD radar traces to this site - https://www.moddb.com/mods/hudradar

Personally, I find this much more useful · viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11405
ahh not quite the radar he was looking for ..

its for DOM/CTF
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

I'm afraid here will start the same drama as on my server... I recommend closing asap.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Que wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:12 pmahh not quite the radar he was looking for .. its for DOM/CTF
That radar wasn't designed for MH, it works for any gametype and it picks up bots and players just fine.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758