CTF-LowGravMadness][

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Aspide
Skilled

CTF-LowGravMadness][

Post by Aspide »

Shot001.jpg
Shot002.jpg
Shot003.jpg

Link:
CTF-LowGravMadness][.zip
(6.33 MiB) Downloaded 12 times
STORY:

Liandri has been responsable for creating many CTF arenas thought the years, however they started to notice that all of those arenas follow the same pattern when it comes to their design, Liandri decided to spice things up by making an experimental arena where the players spawn in the enemies base and with weapons that push you into the emptiness of space. No matter if the experiment is successful or not one thing is certain, space is going to get a little louder than usual...

PERSONAL NOTES:

When I made the original Low Gravity Madness map I was a little upset that the final product didn't match my original idea for the map, so I decided to start from scratch and actually make the map I wanted to do originally, this map is very small and easy to understand, however it's quite the challenge if the players know how to move in low gravity. Also players spawn in the enemies base like CTF-1on1-Joust from UT2004 to make the map more interesting. Use the pickups wisely and remember that good team work can make all the difference in a tight match. Oh and there's a Redeemer at the top of the map...
Somewhere in Nevada...
Baardman
Skilled

Re: CTF-LowGravMadness][

Post by Baardman »

why does your download include an already existing texture package SGTech1.utx ?
also how did you make it rotate? is that the sky texture of the background that is moving?

never mind i found it, rotationrate it was.
Last edited by Baardman on Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aspide
Skilled

Post by Aspide »

Baardman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:06 am why does your download include an already existing texture package SGTech1.utx ?
Because SGTech1.utx is from UT Bonus Pack 4, some people may not have it.
Somewhere in Nevada...
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Baardman wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:06 amwhy does your download include an already existing texture package SGTech1.utx?
A lot of map programs that tell you what is needed for a map to work list even files that're common to everyone.

The one I use has an option to exclude listing the common files, but even then sometimes something pops up like that.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758