HansZielarz

Discussions about everything else
Helen
Novice

HansZielarz

Post by Helen »

I wish to share the behaviour of this player in case you need to know what's under the hood. He was banned from my server for calling me an f***ing cheater. He now does the vpn thing to connect.

Lately he asked for the ban to be lifted. I said maybe in a year. Subsequent responses were "f*** you, and joining with a player name of "f***_Helen".

When he joins with vpn I can still mute him and neutralize his ammo. But he keeps joining. :roll:

After a couple of days of this I let him know I would do a post about him here. He kept on coming back. I take that as confirmation he wanted me to share his behaviour.

Thanks for listening. If this post is inappropriate for here, let me know, I'll take it down.   
Auto merged new post submitted 24 minutes later
More character reference :)
The usual juvie stuff.

hanszielarz
Novice

Re: HansZielarz

Post by hanszielarz »

Because you are a cheater! Many other people can confirm that. I was behind you unloading my flak cannon yet nothing happened to you. That day you banned all players that were there and they can confirm that, although I am not going to ask them because you will ban them :)
Your behavior is worse than a little girl; anybody that does not agree with you has to be banned.
It shows that you lack of personality and have overgrown EGO. I tried to reason with you with no luck. Now you got me to the point I am starting my own server as I had one a couple years ago so I can enjoy plying with my brother and friends.
You are tough only behind your screen and in your server where nobody can say anything to you except complements. This is a behavior of a weak person and that is exactly who you are. Nothing more to add!
Last edited by hanszielarz on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Helen
Novice

Post by Helen »

Thank you for the post hans :)
hanszielarz
Novice

Post by hanszielarz »

You are more than welcome.
Enjoy your fake kingdom!   
Auto merged new post submitted 1 minute later
The reality might hit you sooner than you expect :)
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

First of all, hi Helen!!! Nice to see you around here. :D
Second, before this topic gets closed, (which by experience has high probability of happening :noidea
) Hans, you are full of crap. I have been playing the mountain for years now. Helen is among the most awesome server admins still around. If you think he is a cheater, well you have absolutely no idea what a cheater looks like. I have to defend Helen's server. I just have to. Those things you say are lies. Helen's dedication to his server is truly admirable.
hanszielarz
Novice

Post by hanszielarz »

You are weak! As far as server I agree; the best out there, but as far as treating players; NO! He is showing overgrown EGO and eliminates anybody who has different opinion!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

1. Politics on this forum is a no-no.
hanszielarz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:23 ama little brad.
2. A little what?!?
hanszielarz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:23 amYou behave like typical leftie
3. Speaking as a lefty, you're not making any sense.
hanszielarz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:23 amIt shows that you lack of personality and have overgrown EGO
4. Those are actually qualities of MAGA-trolls.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
hanszielarz
Novice

Post by hanszielarz »

All corrected!
Thanks!   
Auto merged new post submitted 12 minutes later
I have better things to do than reasoning with kids. See ya!
Se7eN
Novice

Post by Se7eN »

I've been playing on Helen's server for a while now and I have never seen him being mean or disrespectful towards anyone. In fact, he's one of the nicest admins I have the pleasure of still fragging with. He's a very good player, but a cheater he is not.

He also keeps logs of the game chat and probably has the logs of you calling him those things. You likely deserved the ban.
hanszielarz
Novice

Post by hanszielarz »

I am not hiding that I called him names and because of that you are right; I should be banned and I am, but not at the first time. I got pissed when he deleted my profile from score board and yes I was very unpleasant and rude.
This is the greatest game of all times and I occasionally play it for fun and I am always respectful and nice to other people in real life. In this situation I was provoked by Helen and his way of treating me. It is my mistake and this is the End of story boys and girls. I will take my game somewhere else.   
Auto merged new post submitted 37 minutes later
I like this forum, though... good job guys. Keep pedaling. I will donate to it!
Thanks for introducing me to it, Helen ;D
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

:shock:
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Yeaaa best to sort stuff like this in other ways than posting about it here.

Locked.