A smaller Beta UT Pack (rest of 221 deathmatch maps plus a chunk of DOM)

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

A smaller Beta UT Pack (rest of 221 deathmatch maps plus a chunk of DOM)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

A smaller pack now.
Grinder from both versions AND Barricade from 222.

Beta grinder plus barricade

I decided to upload also the domination tutorial from 222 because its slightly different than the release version but only by few things like the grids, only new internal screenshot supplied.

domtutorialbeta

Fetid, both the 221 and 222 versions. the 221 one comes even from earlier in the developement and originally didn't even make use of the botpack file at all. Note that the original version more or less matches the screenshot still used on the release version even though it has been retextured at least since the 222 one...

FetidBeta

Cryptic. not so many differences between the two versions though the restored light version makes it look more different. Mostly inventory differences otherwise.

UTCrypticOld

Olden. I noticed a bug after I was finished with it and couldn't fix it in time for the release due to the windows laptop having to be shut down very often to make space etc. The bug lies with the udamages in the secret area. Obviously something changed between versions and the udamage gets crushed by the mover so there's nothing in the secret anymore lol. with the older botpacks this didn't happen.

OldenOld lol what a name...olden old....

Afaik there are only like three maps left to convert from the 221 version but I didn't make that in time.