DM-Osiris

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: DM-Osiris

Post by OjitroC »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:39 pm You can also try some realistic weapon mods like counter strike source weapons etc. I find myself often playing with those and finding it much more fun than counter strike on itself which I don't play anymore and haven't played for a while. Somehow it just feels so much better under UT lol.
Yes, I've played this map a lot using Counter Strike weapons - I play a hunting/stealth-type game so the AWP sniper rifle comes into play a lot (less so the scoped ARs) and, of course, the map suits that style of play - translocate to the higher spots and move around the perimeter of the map stealthily (much like in some other maps from LuniC/Nix that have a similar layout like Obsidian, Andromeda, Ardenhold and Ebonhelm).
jmartin
Skilled

Post by jmartin »

Nice work.

There should be a hidden sarcophagus somewhere in the map, where, if disturbed, you incur the wrath of an ancient curse. (damage trigger or something). :shock:
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

jmartin wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:54 pm Nice work.

There should be a hidden sarcophagus somewhere in the map, where, if disturbed, you incur the wrath of an ancient curse. (damage trigger or something). :shock:
that's a good idea