DM-{SFL}-Morgue-Revisited - - A map remix

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
browndl
Skilled

DM-{SFL}-Morgue-Revisited - - A map remix

Post by browndl »

Posting a map remix by{SFL} sketchpad.

https://www.ut99maps.net/maps/sniper/%7 ... %20map.zip

Shot00155.png
Shot00154.png
Shot00153.png
Shot00152.png
Shot00151.png
Shot00150.png
Shot00149.png
Shot00148.png
Shot00147.png
Be sure and check it out on his sniper server. **{SFL}**SNIPERS FOR LIFE SKETCHPADS PLACE CAMPING/SNIPER SERVER

There is bot pathing for offline play.
UT99 DM-DSKilnWorks3993:DM-DSWashNDry:DM-DSRedDawn:DM-DSBacktoSchool:DM-DSTowerBridge:DM-DSDeadeyeCanyon:DM-DSSectionn8Refinery:DM-DeckardsRevenge:DM-DSStudio:DM-SniperTown:DM-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-Wastelands:DM-TurboGen23:DM-LongForgotten:DOM-Dockside:CTF-enMakhana:CTF-UrbanSniper:CTF-CanyonWars:CTF-DSTowerBridge Unreal Badlands CiderTown UT99 Infiltration DM-INF-MagnumDocksDeluxe:DM-INF-MagnumDocks2:DM-INF-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-INF-CityStorageLotA][:DM-INF-ColumbianDrugLord:EAS-INF-DS-RailBridge:DM-INF-ACityBlock:CTF-INF-SavageKillersHeadQuarters:CTF-INF-Capital:CTF-INF-ComplexB UT2003/04 DM-PineValley:DM-Koltoff:CTF-PawnsKeep:CTF-Ardimus Rainbow Six RavenShield AlleyStrike
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: DM-{SFL}-Morgue-Revisited - - A map remix

Post by OjitroC »

Thanks for posting this - looks interesting and looking forward to giving it a play.

Big fan of {SFL}sketchpad's original maps and remixes - think I have most of them but it would be good to see a comprehensive list sometime (pity they are no longer posted on here).
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

OjitroC wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:57 pm it would be good to see a comprehensive list sometime (pity they are no longer posted on here).
you can join anytime {SFL}sketchpad's UT99 discord channel to get an updated list of maps :highfive:
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

(pity they are no longer posted on here).hi m8 i think you may have me confused with nix-lunic i very rarely post my maps here
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

UTPe wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:08 pm you can join anytime {SFL}sketchpad's UT99 discord channel to get an updated list of maps :highfive:
Thanks - unfortunately Discord doesn't like my browser so I can't join. There are further complications so I can't login with my other device - so have to live without Discord I'm afraid.
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

OjitroC wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:32 pm Thanks - unfortunately Discord doesn't like my browser so I can't join. There are further complications so I can't login with my other device - so have to live without Discord I'm afraid.
I use Discord desktop version only and it works fine.
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)