Gib the bodies

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Jeganello
Novice

Gib the bodies

Post by Jeganello »

Hi,
My obsession in the game is to tear everyone apart, even fallen bodies, so nothing left in one piece on the stage (especially when I use Ultra Gore mutator of some sort). I mean everyone! From human bodies and pupaes to brutes and titans.
As we all know, the more healthier was a npc - the more damage its corpse need to take until ripped to chunks. And this is a time and ammo consuming process.

So I'm looking for a mutator that can do the job: when someones HP reaches ≤ 0, I wanna see it gibbing, before or after death animation, doesn't matter. Without relativeness to damage type/amount taken.

Do you know that mutator?
ExpEM
Adept

Re: Gib the bodies

Post by ExpEM »

If you can wait 24 hours I will work with my 10yo (who has asked to learn the engine) to make a mutator to do this for you.
Signature goes here.
ExpEM
Adept

Post by ExpEM »

Here you go!
JeganellosGibs.zip
(1.18 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Signature goes here.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Useful mutator actually, Titan corpses can take ages to get rid of with normal weapons, this helps to remove the roadblock, thank you! :lol2:
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

Jeganello wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:45 pm As we all know, the more healthier was a npc - the more damage its corpse need to take until ripped to chunks. And this is a time and ammo consuming process.
Use Biorifle.

And: Isn't there a setting bNoCarcasses?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Jeganello
Novice

Post by Jeganello »

ExpEM wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:40 am Here you go!
JeganellosGibs.zip
Thank you so much, dude! :highfive: I was looking for this over a decade but was too lazy to ask.
Now I enjoy the slaughter house full of low HP monsters and high FR machinegun in my hands. :D