{SFL}Graveyard rmx of {DOU}Graveyard

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

{SFL}Graveyard rmx of {DOU}Graveyard

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

hello ladies and gentlemen i have a map on the server called {DOU}Graveyard but i didnt like the way somethings were in the map so i decided to change it a bit i have put normal weapons in it so it can be played by others not just the sniper community it also has bot pathing and i also made the music that is in it i hope you enjoy it and if you dont oh well nevermind lol
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2exo2p7 ... d.zip/file
Attachments
Shot00021.png
Shot00019.png
Shot00018.png
browndl
Skilled

Re: {SFL}Graveyard rmx of {DOU}Graveyard

Post by browndl »

Large map, very fun to play.
UT99 DM-DSKilnWorks3993:DM-DSWashNDry:DM-DSRedDawn:DM-DSBacktoSchool:DM-DSTowerBridge:DM-DSDeadeyeCanyon:DM-DSSectionn8Refinery:DM-DeckardsRevenge:DM-DSStudio:DM-SniperTown:DM-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-Wastelands:DM-TurboGen23:DM-LongForgotten:DOM-Dockside:CTF-enMakhana:CTF-UrbanSniper:CTF-CanyonWars:CTF-DSTowerBridge Unreal Badlands CiderTown UT99 Infiltration DM-INF-MagnumDocksDeluxe:DM-INF-MagnumDocks2:DM-INF-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-INF-CityStorageLotA][:DM-INF-ColumbianDrugLord:EAS-INF-DS-RailBridge:DM-INF-ACityBlock:CTF-INF-SavageKillersHeadQuarters:CTF-INF-Capital:CTF-INF-ComplexB UT2003/04 DM-PineValley:DM-Koltoff:CTF-PawnsKeep:CTF-Ardimus Rainbow Six RavenShield AlleyStrike
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

nice remix of a sniper classic, I'm going to test it asap ! :highfive:
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Music from The Crow, nice!

Overall good map, giant-size. Seems decently pathed.

Not really a problem unless you're in Spectator Mode... but don't look down. In trying to get an overhead view of the whole graveyard I hit BSP-Hell and the map locked up and froze.

Long as you don't do THAT it works great.
Attachments
Shot0067.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

It probably has something to do with the water feature
I had take the top part of it out as it was causing problems and the bottom of the fountain is a very complex brush I was going to swap it out for a different one but I liked it I did fly up really high myself and didn't have any issues but then the computer I'm using is old and outdated so sorry about that I hope it doesn't spoil what I have done to the map