Doge skin for Mala ARA Soldier

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Baardman
Skilled

Doge skin for Mala ARA Soldier

Post by Baardman »

was thinking of making a Doge model
dogeplayer.jpg
Baardman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 pm i got a sort of finished skin i think people could use, not sure if i could change things for the better.

Skins has 3 different version inside; Dembi1 = furry body, Dembi 2 = camo with black backpack, Dembi3 = camo with space backpack.
I would like maybe a version with different backpacks on the furry version but i dont fully understand the logic of skinpacks and the .int yet.

aramaleSkins3.7z
aramaleSkins3.7z
(1006.12 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Edit-- you need original Aramale model to be able to use it
https://unrealarchive.org/models/unreal ... 8c618.html

And advanced model support to use this skeletal model
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ut-skins-voi ... el-support

btw he looks sad, because he does not want to be in this shooting Unreal Tournament situation honestly.

Also credits to Dembi who helped me with the body skin of the furry version.

Doge in game with animations
Last edited by Baardman on Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Doge skin for Mala ARA Soldier

Post by OjitroC »

Here's a couple to have a look at - fwolf.u and Jar-Gual - Hunde.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Baardman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:18 pmAnyone has good ideas?
Tail, hands, feet all need to be changed to match the fur on its head.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

@Baardman Don't know if you have aramaleSkins_scra.utx but if not check it out as it has these :

Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0,Class=Texture,Description="Husky_Pack")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0Husky,Class=Texture,Description="Husky")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0HuskyInvert,Class=Texture,Description="Husky_Invert")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0Stealth,Class=Texture,Description="Stealth")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0NightWolf,Class=Texture,Description="Night_Wolf")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0GreyWolf,Class=Texture,Description="Grey_Wolf")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0GreyInvert,Class=Texture,Description="Grey_Invert")
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

OjitroC wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:43 am @Baardman Don't know if you have aramaleSkins_scra.utx but if not check it out as it has these :

Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0,Class=Texture,Description="Husky_Pack")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0Husky,Class=Texture,Description="Husky")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0HuskyInvert,Class=Texture,Description="Husky_Invert")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0Stealth,Class=Texture,Description="Stealth")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0NightWolf,Class=Texture,Description="Night_Wolf")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0GreyWolf,Class=Texture,Description="Grey_Wolf")
Object=(Name=aramaleSkins_scra.araa0GreyInvert,Class=Texture,Description="Grey_Invert")
i dont have thos also not those 1 from your earlier comment. How can i obtain them? Google search did not work for the one in your first comment atleast.   
Auto merged new post submitted 2 minutes later
EvilGrins wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:18 pm
Baardman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:18 pmAnyone has good ideas?
Tail, hands, feet all need to be changed to match the fur on its head.

Yes that would be no problem. Im trying to fish for some ideas for the body skin though. Something MEMEworthy
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

@Baardman
Fwolf here

Jar-Gual here - there are other Hunde skins around (plus skins for the other Jar-Gual models which, apart from Hunde, are all female).

This is the Aramale skin _scra
aramaleSkins_scra.zip
(846.47 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

I think im gonna try a spacesuite for Doge and maybe ironman for Elon Musk.
dogeastronaut1.jpg
Maybe i need to try that Photoshop paint on 3d feature because i need to align and make folds on the suite realistic. im now just geussing and switching back and forth between unrealed and photoshop.
Also someone from Discord is working on a skin for Doge so im curious what his results will be.
Combining this with a Elon Musk and Doge voicepack would also be fun.

Maybe the backpack need a different color or some lines around the edge to make it stand out more.
Arm folds on suite are screwed in this pic i know. Was just a test to see how the model looks in the game.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

The eyes are odd - the iris are at the corner of the eye, giving the dog a confused/concerned expression - they should be in the centre of the eyeball and in the centre of the socket? Just a thought.
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

OjitroC wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:10 pm The eyes are odd - the iris are at the corner of the eye, giving the dog a confused/concerned expression - they should be in the centre of the eyeball and in the centre of the socket? Just a thought.
Yes you are right. I did it on accident because i just simply copied 1 eye to the other side and the eye from the original Doge meme looks in 1 direction.

I was just being lazy and thought maybe people will like it, and think it looks cute. You think it should just be fixed to straight looking?
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Baardman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 pm Yes you are right. I did it on accident because i just simply copied 1 eye to the other side and the eye from the original Doge meme looks in 1 direction.

I was just being lazy and thought maybe people will like it, and think it looks cute. You think it should just be fixed to straight looking?
Entirely up to you - I think it makes the poor animal look confused and somewhat anxious - so depends how you want it to look. With 'animals' I would go for a 'fierce' look unless, of course, it is a cartoon character or a 'cartoonish' character like the ones by Roger McManus as they are not really serious but more fun type models. The ARA soldier is, I think, supposed to be a serious fighter but, like I say, you don't have to go with that - though the type of 'uniform'/skin it has will have a significant impact on how it is seen/perceived (as will the voice or sounds it will have).
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

So Dembi made a very cool entire Fur i would say for Doge.
Screenshot_20240426_151852_Discord.jpg
I think its cool. Its not an exact Doge but thats because its not its own model but a skin for an existing model. Really glad he just offered to help and made it in a blink of an eye. :rock:

For Elon i dont have the best idea yet. Just slap some Logos on Male Soldier? Offcourse Unreal Tournamen characters already have this space/futuristic style to them.

If anyone has some ideas i would gladly appreciate.

Im working on a voicepack for Elon Musk also.
It would seal the deal so to say. Elon laugh sounds and some ai generated oneliners every time he kills you. I Got some phrases from Chatgpt i asked what would be funny and i think they would.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Perhaps the Male Soldier is not the best model to use for Elon? Have you thought about the ggmale or GManFBI for example? I can't think beyond having him in smart casual 'civilian' clothes which are difficult to do with the Male Soldier.

Look forward with anticipation to the Elon VoicePack :)
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

OjitroC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pmPerhaps the Male Soldier is not the best model to use for Elon? Have you thought about the ggmale or GManFBI for example?
It less an issue if you match up the skin tones from the face to the body, which took forever with the Chuck Norris I'm working on.
OjitroC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pmI can't think beyond having him in smart casual 'civilian' clothes which are difficult to do with the Male Soldier.
Bill Clinton skins for Male Soldier has suits, both skins I've seen... which other than the big shoulders look pretty decent.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

EvilGrins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm
OjitroC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pmPerhaps the Male Soldier is not the best model to use for Elon? Have you thought about the ggmale or GManFBI for example?
It less an issue if you match up the skin tones from the face to the body, which took forever with the Chuck Norris I'm working on.
OjitroC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pmI can't think beyond having him in smart casual 'civilian' clothes which are difficult to do with the Male Soldier.
Bill Clinton skins for Male Soldier has suits, both skins I've seen... which other than the big shoulders look pretty decent.
Yeah, I was thinking about the shoulders when I raised the possibility of using another model. The formal suit, like the Bill Clinton skin, would be OK - I've got both George Bush snr and jnr and Nixon in something very similar and stuck the Trump face on one of those as well. Got that skin, SoldierSkinsNewPresidents, from Medor's site (New Presidents) - it's an .uz which you can decompress. So using that for Elon is a possibility as well.
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

i got a sort of finished skin i think people could use, not sure if i could change things for the better.

Skins has 3 different version inside; Dembi1 = furry body, Dembi 2 = camo with black backpack, Dembi3 = camo with space backpack.
I would like maybe a version with different backpacks on the furry version but i dont fully understand the logic of skinpacks and the .int yet.
aramaleSkins3.7z
(1006.12 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Edit-- you need original Aramale model to be able to use it
https://unrealarchive.org/models/unreal ... 8c618.html

And advanced model support to use this skeletal model
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ut-skins-voi ... el-support

btw he looks sad, because he does not want to be in this shooting Unreal Tournament situation honestly.

Also credits to Dembi who helped me with the body skin of the furry version.   
Auto merged new post submitted 37 minutes later
OjitroC wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am
EvilGrins wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm
Yeah, I was thinking about the shoulders when I raised the possibility of using another model. The formal suit, like the Bill Clinton skin, would be OK - I've got both George Bush snr and jnr and Nixon in something very similar and stuck the Trump face on one of those as well. Got that skin, SoldierSkinsNewPresidents, from Medor's site (New Presidents) - it's an .uz which you can decompress. So using that for Elon is a possibility as well.

You got also the .int file for that texture package? i decompressed it with ucc but there was no .int in inside.
Last edited by Baardman on Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.