Skaarj fighter ( airplane)...

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Skaarj fighter ( airplane)...

Post by KeeperUTX »

Well, I've decided to revive my long dead mod Unreal : Unified Military Services as a mappack for UT. You'll be able to find out more after I start developing it after I finish Legacy of Kain : Double Dimensions.

But right now I'd like to hire or get someone to script and create a Skaarj fighter which shoots a proj of my choice ( I'll dtermine it in UED). So... Anyone willing to do so?
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Skaarj fighter ( airplane)...

Post by Feralidragon »

Something just crossed my mind: doesn't Waffnuffy from unrealsp have something like that in one of his EXU maps? I remember seeing a video with him fighting against a spaceship of that kind, so you could ask him.
KeeperUTX
Skilled

Post by KeeperUTX »

Why, oh why didn't you say that in your previous PM?! :ironic:

Well thx anyway. Isn't Waffnuffly on this site?
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

KeeperUTX wrote:Why, oh why didn't you say that in your previous PM?! :ironic:
Didn't remember about it back then lol
KeeperUTX wrote:Well thx anyway. Isn't Waffnuffly on this site?
Afaik no, he isn't (so far). You have really to contact him in unrealsp or beyondunreal.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

There are some extra Skaarj fighters in Soul Reaver's modded version of .:..:'s Vehicles
http://hyper.dnsalias.net
KeeperUTX
Skilled

Post by KeeperUTX »

Dr.Flay wrote:There are some extra Skaarj fighters in Soul Reaver's modded version of .:..:'s Vehicles
http://hyper.dnsalias.net
Soul Reaver? lol, that reminds me of Legacy of Kain...

But you misunderstand me, Flay. I need a Skaarj fighter that does hit-and-run tactics or at least chases after the player. One part of my mappack will feature a dogfight against several Skaarj fighters, and I assume that the best place for that kind of thing would be around the SunSpire and maybe a custom map...