FileFront - GameFront Links

Discussions about UT99
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

FileFront - GameFront Links

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, it's confirmed: there's indeed a problem in GameFront with the links, not only mine, but it seems there are several active download links that got broken when they changed from "FileFront" to "GameFront" (some users are in their forums complaining about it).

So, regarding my links, whoever tries to download my stuff, some of the links are indeed now broken, and I advice anyone who has files there to checkout their own files as well and reupload if necessary, otherwise many things may be lost.

Today I will checkout the broken files and reupload them tomorrow, and update the links accordingly (today I am working on NW3).
2 of these files were already reported as broken here and at youtube: TheUltimate and Venom-DXS, therefore tomorrow I will update the links accordingly.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: FileFront - GameFront Links

Post by Feralidragon »

UPDATE:
n0e - GameFront Forum Admin wrote:Howdy folks,

I apologize for this, as I know how frustrating not being able to get the files you want can be.

We have been experiencing issues with a handful of files which are not uploading properly. This is a technical issue on our end, nothing that is your fault.

We're currently looking into the matter and hope to have it resolved very soon.