Duku]X[ - Error Online

Discussions about UT99
ASLY

Duku]X[ - Error Online

Post by ASLY »

When I playing in Duku sometimes I have this error when I use or an other player the jumppad, whats that? :confused2:

Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Duku]X[ - Error Online

Post by Feralidragon »

That's a NewNet/GlobalUnreal crash afaik.
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

Post by Wises »

is most likely due to the obfuscation of the mod oOOOO00^00OOOOo
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Wises wrote:...the mod oOOOO00^00OOOOo
The what?
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Try changing your skin to another and see if the error clears. You might have a badly done texture in it or one that has bad mips, something like that.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Do you think overall that Tim is doing more harm or good by letting the mod be a usable (but perhaps) broken beta? It's interesting code but it strikes me as a little odd that he didn't code it to be unusable uncached. As it is now there are a bunch of unauthorized 'testing' servers giving feedback and he doesn't have to answer anything but reap the rewards of so much feedback.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Well, the mod is his and I have no clue what's behind it other than he is busy trying to fix his own mod and letting peoples test it on pug servers. What I would actually say is, anyone who is trying to get his mod and use it on their server without Tim's permission (before releases) they would probably do more harm than done. Like wise, Tim would quit coding NN if it get too much when hackers are fooling with his mods. Sounds a bit more disrespect for Tim...

It's kind of like ACEv09 development, it need testing before release. If anyone release them, the coder for ACE will stop supporting to make the release... (which I've read in thread somewhere.)

& from look of this errors, maybe... but I could be wrong... someone has took his mods and try to set it up on their server (other than Tim's pug-certified testing server) and it wasn't fully set up right, if that returned any errors... but Idk to be exact where is this coming from.
Otherwise, if it come from the server that Tim host it on, the information could be given where was the server and the errors (on the forum he currently provide support)... That's all I can think of for now. lol.

Just trying to be nice... not accusing anything or whatever. :)