Ferali, et al

Discussions about everything else
gopostal

Ferali, et al

Post by gopostal »

Guys I appreciate the time you have allowed me to have here. Ferali, I'm sorry you have negative feelings towards me, but I'm not completely sure I wouldn't feel the same way if the roles were reversed. I discussed some more important issues with you privately, and I thank you for accepting my messages and responding.

I've uninstalled my UT and I'm in the process of mothballing my websites and forums. UT just isn't fun any more, and considering the personal turn it has taken, I'm not so comfortable in the community any longer. I really don't care much for drama and fighting, and I'm in too much of it as it is. I see no real way to resolve this other than to leave.

For what it's worth Ferali, Jammers words were in fact his, not mine. I have never, nor would ever ask someone to do that for me. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. He just wanted a platform to speak his mind, and I gave it to him. Within reason, I would extend that same courtesy to you or anyone else too. He needed to speak from his heart and he did. Saying those words aren't his robs him of that. You might consider that.

Dane is indeed a very dear friend, but we are not the same person. I think that line has blurred some. We don't always agree with each other's actions but I'll support him if you force me to choose. Right or wrong, its a matter of loyalty and that is important to me.

If you guys have any personal questions, please feel free to email me. I'll answer as best I can but this whole thing is in my rear-view mirror now. I fully accept you might have a negative opinion of me, but I hope you take a moment to consider my side too. Very harsh accusations have been leveled around, and for my part in it all I am so very sorry. I've loved this game for over a decade and I'm sorry to have made anyone else's enjoyment of it to be less.

Thank you guys, and good luck with the revival.
Sergeant Todd
Adept
Personal rank: Retired Jedi

Re: Ferali, et al

Post by Sergeant Todd »

gopostal wrote:I've uninstalled my UT and I'm in the process of mothballing my websites and forums. UT just isn't fun any more, and considering the personal turn it has taken, I'm not so comfortable in the community any longer.
gopostal,
I've enjoyed your comments in the forums, and wish you bon voyage...as for me, long since out of ammo, Loque will be kicking my ass brutally, as they pry the mouse out of my dead hand :D

take care always

Sergeant Todd

"UT - Best FPS Ever!"
Sergeant Todd
---------------

"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

gopostal wrote:Guys I appreciate the time you have allowed me to have here. Ferali, I'm sorry you have negative feelings towards me, but I'm not completely sure I wouldn't feel the same way if the roles were reversed. I discussed some more important issues with you privately, and I thank you for accepting my messages and responding.

I've uninstalled my UT and I'm in the process of mothballing my websites and forums. UT just isn't fun any more, and considering the personal turn it has taken, I'm not so comfortable in the community any longer. I really don't care much for drama and fighting, and I'm in too much of it as it is. I see no real way to resolve this other than to leave.

For what it's worth Ferali, Jammers words were in fact his, not mine. I have never, nor would ever ask someone to do that for me. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. He just wanted a platform to speak his mind, and I gave it to him. Within reason, I would extend that same courtesy to you or anyone else too. He needed to speak from his heart and he did. Saying those words aren't his robs him of that. You might consider that.

Dane is indeed a very dear friend, but we are not the same person. I think that line has blurred some. We don't always agree with each other's actions but I'll support him if you force me to choose. Right or wrong, its a matter of loyalty and that is important to me.

If you guys have any personal questions, please feel free to email me. I'll answer as best I can but this whole thing is in my rear-view mirror now. I fully accept you might have a negative opinion of me, but I hope you take a moment to consider my side too. Very harsh accusations have been leveled around, and for my part in it all I am so very sorry. I've loved this game for over a decade and I'm sorry to have made anyone else's enjoyment of it to be less.

Thank you guys, and good luck with the revival.
This is perhaps the saddest post I've ever read in a UT community and I've read a lot!

Kelly my friend, I want to thank you for all the support you have given me through our time together , you are one of the greatest persons I've ever come to meat in this community .... let me refrase that, you ARE the greatest person I ever meat in this community. Your personal skills and coding skills are a match that will be highly missed in the community, that I can ensure you. I hope this doesn't mean the end of our friendship, that would realycut my throat if it does :(

To those contributing to gopostals decision I would like to give you all my biggest disgust, and if I ever have to fart or vomit I will be sure to do it in your direction.

Consider this to be me last post in this pathetic forium.
Retired.
VRN|C-18
Skilled

Post by VRN|C-18 »

in my opinion, even altho im not involved in that drama you mentioned, it is not sensible to just abandon the game if you encounter problems with the people playing it.
sounds like Camus - suicide or play the game. why dont you just give a shit and game on.. seriously!
how can you fuckin take life and even worse: virtual sociology so damn seriously (lol at that word.. virtuality kinda contradicts with social aspects *cough*)...
i know what im talkin bout btw.. shade can tell. i never gave up tho. did you know that you could peacefully ignore someone?
i dont know you still heres my advise fuckem all and play on no matter what happend (<--- dont know that either and im not intrested in it.)
peace
MaZ
Needle + UT + Sex = Life and some Blood -_-
banner made by myth 8)
what the fuck.. september11 woke me up.
Myth
Inhuman
Personal rank: Low Poly Freak

Post by Myth »

sad post is sad
what more can one say?